Liberty Staffing Services is recruiting on behalf of Ontario One Call. Ontario One Call is the legislated "Call Before You Dig" provider and Regulator for the Ontario Underground Infrastructure Notifications Systems, Act 2012.
Ontario One Call operates an inbound contact centre, which takes and processes requests from anyone digging near underground infrastructure and routes the requests to their members. The over 800 underground utility owners and operators, who are members of Ontario One Call, provide locates to protect their buried infrastructure. Ontario One Call's mandate is defined in Provincial Law and is governed by a representative Board of Directors consisting of both excavators and members.
- Receive inbound calls from excavators and homeowners who plan to disturb the ground, asking pertinent and scripted questions
- Input and process locate requests into a proprietary application
- Make changes to or cancel locate requests as directed by the callers, gathering all the pertinent information when doing so
- Review and process locate requests submitted through Ontario One Call's electronic ticket application
- Handle emergency calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Analyze maps to provide office clearances
- Make outbound phone calls to obtain clarification on digging requests
- Answer locate related requests, escalate calls when appropriate
- Act as first level escalation point of contact
- Manage a solutions email which is depository for various questions and matters from stakeholders
- Provide training and assistance on the use of Ontario One Call's web services and other processes to stakeholders
- Assist the Member Services Department with inputting data
- Provide exceptional customer service while troubleshooting any escalated calls or emails
- Ability to read, speak, and write English fluently
- Ability to read and interpret directions and instructions by phone or computer
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills
If you are interested in applying for a Contact Centre Agent position, please email email@example.com.
Or contact Liberty Staffing's Guelph office at 519-823-9697. We are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. We would love to hear from you!